The Coast of the Bohai Gulf and the Yellow Sea of China
The Coast of the Bohai Gulf and the Yellow Sea of China is part of the Tentative list of China in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
No reviews yet.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to The Coast of the Bohai Gulf and the Yellow Sea of China? Click here to add your own review.
- 2017 - Submitted
In the News
The site has 14 locations. Show all
- Beidaihe-Geziwo/Xin River Estuary. Hebei
- Caofeidian Wetland. Hebei
- Changhai Provincial Nature Reserve for Rare Marine Life. Liaoning
- Dafeng Pere David's Deer National Nature Reserve. Jiangsu
- Dandong Yalu River Estuary National Nature Reserve. Liaoning
- Huanghua Ancient Shell Ridges. Hebei
- Lianyungang Salt Works. Jiangsu
- Luannan-Zuidong Coastal Wetland. Hebei
- Nandagang Wetland in Cangzhou. Hebei
- Qidong North Branch of the Yangtze River Estuary Nature Reserve. Jiangsu
- Qilihai in Beidaihe New District. Hebei
- Rudong-Tiezuisha Coast. Jiangsu
- Yancheng Wetland Rare Birds National Nature Reserve. Jiangsu
- Yellow River Delta National Nature Reserve. Shandong