Monastery of Santa María de La Rábida and the Columbus Memorial Places in Huelva
Monastery of Santa María de La Rábida and the Columbus Memorial Places in Huelva is part of the Tentative list of Spain in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
No reviews yet.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to Monastery of Santa María de La Rábida and the Columbus Memorial Places in Huelva? Click here to add your own review.
- 2016 - Submitted
- 2016 - Revision Previously known on the Tentative List as Palos de la Frontiera - Monasterio de Sta Maria de la Rabida (1995) and Ruta Colombina (2001)
In the News
The site has 14 locations. Show all
- Casa Col?n
- Columbus Monument
- La Fontanilla
- Mart?n Alonso Pinzon?s House
- Moguer Historical Port
- Monastery of Santa María de La Rábida
- Monument to the Discoverers or 400th Anniversary Column
- Our Lady of La Cinta Sanctuary
- Palos Historical Port
- San Juan Historical Port
- St. Clare Monastery
- St. Francis Convent
- St. George's Church
- Zenobia and J. R. Jiménez Museum