Silk Roads Sites in Kyrgyzstan
Silk Roads Sites in Kyrgyzstan is part of the Tentative list of Kyrgyzstan in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
No reviews yet.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to Silk Roads Sites in Kyrgyzstan? Click here to add your own review.
- 2014 - Revision Part of this TWHS is inscribed as WHS as Silk Roads: the Routes Network of Changan-Tianshan Corridor
- 2010 - Submitted
- 2010 - Revision Includes former TWHS Issyk-Kul as a cultural and natural landscape and Uzgen (2001)
In the News
The site has 12 locations. Show all
- Cultural Environment of Manas Ordo
- Cultural Landscape of Safid Bulan: Shakh Fazil mausoleum
- Nomadic Monuments of Inner Tien Shan: Koshoi- Korgon
- Nomadic Monuments of Inner Tien Shan: Manakeldy Carawanserai
- Nomadic Monuments of Inner Tien Shan: Shyrdakbek
- Nomadic Monuments of Inner Tien Shan: Tash-Rabat Carawanserai
- Nomadic Monuments of Inner Tien Shan: Tash-Rabat: Kochkor
- Southern Issyk Kul: Barskoon
- Southern Issyk Kul: Khan-Dobo
- Southern Issyk Kul: Tosor
- Uzgen architectural complex