Mining Historical Heritage
Mining Historical Heritage is part of the Tentative list of Spain in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
No reviews yet.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to Mining Historical Heritage? Click here to add your own review.
- 2007 - Submitted
- 2007 - Revision Includes former TWHS Rodalquilar (1995), Las Herrerias (Almeria) (1995) and Las canteras de s'Hostal (Ciutadella) (1998)
In the News
The site has 21 locations. Show all
- "The ""Reunion"" Historical mining complex at Villanueva del Rio y Minas "
- Aiiana salt mines
- Almaden-Puertollano Mines
- Alto Guadiato Mining District
- Bellmunt del Priorat Mines
- La Union Mining Basins
- Las Encartaciones iron ore mines
- Linares-La Carolina Mining District
- Mares de S'Hostal Quarries
- Mining basins on the Tharsis River
- Mining basins on the Tinto River
- Neolithic Mines of Can Tintorer en Gava
- Ojos Negros Mines
- Rodalquilar Mines
- Salinas de lman
- Sierra Almagrera Mining District
- Valle del Caudal
- Valle del Nalon
- Valle del Sabero Mining Basin