Villas of the Papal Nobility
Villas of the Papal Nobility is part of the Tentative list of Italy in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
No reviews yet.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to Villas of the Papal Nobility? Click here to add your own review.
- 2006 - Submitted
- 2006 - Revision Includes former TWHS Papal Residence of Viterbo (1984-1996)
- 2006 - Revision Includes former TWHS Villa Di Caprarola (Farnese) and Villa Lante in Bagnaia (1984)
In the News
The site has 15 locations. Show all
- Monsters' Grove, Bomarzo
- Palazzo Chigi, Ariccia
- Palazzo Farnese, Caprarola
- Palazzo Giustiniani, Bassano Romano
- Villa Aldobrandini, Frascati
- Villa Falconieri, Frascati
- Villa Grazioli, Grottaferrata
- Villa Lancellotti, Frascati
- Villa Lante, Bagnaia
- Villa Mondragone, Monteporzio Catone
- Villa Muti, Grottaferrata
- Villa Sora, Frascati
- Villa Taverna Parisi, Monteporzio Catone
- Villa Torlonia, Frascati
- Villa Tuscolana, Frascati