On T List for a different nomination
Inscribed WHS (or parts thereof) which are on the T List for an additional (different) inscription from that already achieved
- Belem Routes of Santiago de Compostela: Routes in Portugal
- City of Bath Part of Great Spas of Europe
- Elvas Part of Bulwarked Fortifications of the "Raia" (Border)
- Hahoe and Yangdong Byeongsanseowon and Oksanseowon Confucian Academies were inscribed in 2010 as serial components and are also part of the seperate nomination Seowon, Confucian Academies of Korea.
- Jelling For Viking transboundary serial nomination
- Kotor Venetian Fortresses
- La Chaux-de-Fonds / Le Locle The Villa Schwob (Aka "Villa Turque") is included within the sites for Switzerland's T List entry Oeuvre urbaine et architecturale de Le Corbusier" but is inscribed within the boundaries of CdF
- Oporto Routes of Santiago de Compostela: Routes in Portugal
- Thingvellir For Viking transboundary serial nomination
- Tipasa When Tipasa was inscribed it was suggested that the nearby (12kms) Royal Mausoleum of the Mauritanean Kings also be included. A map of that tomb is on the UNESCO web site for Tipasa and some WHC "decisions" question whether the Tomb is to have a buffer zone so it appears to be "officially" included (though not mentioned in descriptions of Tipasa). It is however a part of the T List entry "Les Mausol
- Venice and its Lagoon Venetian Fortresses
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to On T List for a different nomination
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source