Built in the 7th millennium BC
- Choirokoitia The Neolithic settlement of Choirokoitia, occupied from the 7th to the 4th millennium B.C., is one of the most important prehistoric sites in the eastern Mediterranean (AB ev)
- Southern Öland About Alby: "The village prehistory dates to the early Stone Age when settlers from the mainland migrated across the ice bridge connecting the island via the Kalmar Strait about 6000 to 7000 BC" (wiki) and "The first human beings to come to the island of Öland were the hunter-gatherers who arrived 8000 years ago." (AB ev)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Built in the 7th millennium BC
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source