First human habitation of the Americas until 3500 BCE
- Cueva de las Manos Holds cave art, executed between 13,000 and 9,500 years ago
- El Pinacate first occupation 20,000 years BP
- Mammoth Cave "Pre-Columbian Indians of four cultural periods occupied the park and its environs. These peoples - Mississippian, Woodland, Archaic, and Paleo-Indian - hunted in the area that is now the park and lived in cave entrances, beneath rock shelters, and near riverbanks." Nomination File
- Rio Abiseo National Park Cueva Manachaqui
- Serra da Capivara "The site must have been populated by the early men who populated the American continent." Rock art dated 26,000 - 22,000 years B.C. (AB evaluation)
- Yagul and Mitla Caves of Yagul, including Guil? Naquitz
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Paleo-Indian
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source