A leaning tower is a tower which, either intentionally, due to errors in design, construction or to subsequent external influence, does not stand perpendicular to the ground.
- Baroque Churches The bell tower of the Sta. Maria Church
- Kazan Kremlin Söyembikä Tower
- Lübeck Holsentor
- Minaret of Jam "The tower has started to lean, but stabilisation work is in progress to halt this danger." (Wiki)
- Modena Torre Civica
- Piazza del Duomo (Pisa)
- Rome Torre delle Milizie
- Taj Mahal Link
- Torun Krzywa Wie?a (Leaning Tower)
- Venice and its Lagoon The Campanile of San Martino church on the island of Burano, the Campanile of San Giorgio dei Greci
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Leaning Tower
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source