Comic strip figure, starring as a young reporter in The Adventures of Tintin
- Cuzco The Seven Crystal Balls / Prisoners of the Sun.
- Grand Place, Brussels "Les aventures de Tintin, reporter du "Petit Vingtième", au pays des Soviets" He returns to a "tremendous reception in the Grand place"
- Kremlin and Red Square "Les aventures de Tintin, reporter du "Petit Vingtième", au pays des Soviets" Cover shows Tintin next to St Basils Cathedral.
- Machu Picchu The Seven Crystal Balls / Prisoners of the Sun.
- Petra The Red Sea Sharks
- Pyramids (Memphis) Pyramids "somewhere near Cairo" in: Cigars of the Pharaoh (p6)
- Qhapaq Ñan Prisoners of the Sun Link
- Qutb Minar Tintin in Tibet
- Red Fort Tintin in Tibet
- Surtsey The Shooting Star Link
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Tintin
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source