- Churches of Chiloé
- Franciscan Missions in the Sierra Gorda
- Jesuit Block and Estancias of Córdoba
- Jesuit Missions of the Chiquitos
- Jesuit Missions of the Guaranis
- Jesuit Missions of Trinidad and Jesus
- San Antonio Missions
- Taos Pueblo "The missionaries' convent and church lie in ruins. A new church was built at a different location of the west side of the north plaza in the 19th century." - AB Evaluation. "Around 1620, the first Catholic Church in the pueblo, San Geronimo de Taos, was constructed. Reports from the period indicate that the native people of Taos resisted the building of the church and the imposition of the Catholic religion." - Wiki
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Catholic missions
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source