WHS displayed on national passports
- Abbey of St Gall On Swiss passport version 2003, on page 24
- Belfries "Inside of Passport version 2008 shows town halls of capitals" Link
- Bellinzone On Swiss passport version 2003, on page 28
- Blenheim Palace For anti counterfeiting reasons UK Passports contain pages overprinted with pictures of Blenheim Palace: Fountain in Gardens (Pages 5 + 28)
- Dorset and East Devon Coast For anti counterfeiting reasons UK Passports contain pages overprinted with pictures of the Dorset Coast (Durdle Door) (Pages 17 + 43)
- Giant's Causeway For anti counterfeiting reasons UK Passports contain pages overprinted with pictures of Giants Causeway (Pages 15 + 42)
- Hwaseong Fortress Inside of passport (last page, right side) shows Hwaseong Fortress. Interestingly the fortress covers the passport security device.
- Jelling Image of the engravings is used in Danish passports Link
- Old City of Berne On Swiss passport version 2003, on page 9
- Qadisha Valley Cedar Tree Link
- Seokguram Grotto and Bulguksa Temple Inside of passport (right side) shows Dabotap, one of two famous stone pagodas in Bulguksa Temple.
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to On Passports
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source