Once named after Stalin
Inside an inscribed area but outside the former USSR and excluding places named after Stalingrad.
- Budapest Andrássy út was called "Sztálin út" (it was originally named in 1885 after the main supporter of the plan to build it, Prime Minister Gyula Andr?ssy)
- Stralsund and Wismar L?bsche Stra?e , the main street of Wismar , was called "Stalinstra?e"
- Tajik National Park Stalin Peak
- Vienna Schwarzenbergplatz was called "Stalinplatz" from 1946?1956
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Once named after Stalin
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source