Depicted on National Coat of Arms
WHS or significant parts thereof that are depicted on a Coat of Arms of a country.
World Heritage Sites connected to Depicted on National Coat of Arms
- Aldabra Atoll Seychelles, giant tortoise
- Djenné Mali - Mosque of Djenn
- Great Zimbabwe Ruins Zimbabwe
- Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Mount Kenya Kenya
- Qadisha Valley Lebanon, Cedar tree
- Sagarmatha National Park Nepal, Mount Everest
- San Marino and Mount Titano San Marino, Three Towers
- Vallée de Mai Seychelles, coco de mer
- Victoria Falls Zambia
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Depicted on National Coat of Arms
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- be explained, with reference to a source