The Liechtenstein dynasty, from which the Principality takes its name (rather than vice-versa), is the princely family of Liechtenstein.
- Gardens and Castle at Kromeríz constructed for the archbishop of Olomouc Karl II von Liechtenstein-Kastelcorn
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape Valtice used to be the principal seat of the Liechtenstein family until World War II.
- Prague Lichtenstein Palace (Lichtenstejnsky palac, sometimes also called Ledebursky) was the first large Baroque building in Prague. It was built at the beginning of the 16th century by Karel of Lichtenstein, whose descendants own the Principality of Liechtenstein in Central Europe.
- Telc Castle owned by Franz Anton von Liechtenstein-Kastelkorn during the 18th Century
- Vienna Stadtpalais Liechtenstein (City Palace), a residential building at Bank Gasse 9, in the I. district of Vienna's Innere Stadt, is one of two palaces in Vienna belonging to the Princely Family of Liechtenstein
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Liechtenstein Family
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source