Sites that contain Coronelli globes. Vincenzo Coronelli (August 16, 1650 - December 9, 1718) was a Franciscan monk, an Italian cosmographer, cartographer, publisher, and encyclopedist known in particular for his atlases and globes.
- Florence Several in the Istituto e Museo di Storia della Scienza, on the bank of the river near the Uffizi
- Gardens and Castle at Kromeríz
- Maritime Greenwich In National Maritime Museum
- Plantin-Moretus Museum
- Vatican City
- Venice and its Lagoon Biblioteca Marciana in Venice
- Vicenza Two in the Museo Civico, in the historical centre
- Vienna In the Baroque State Hall
- Wachau Cultural Landscape In the library of Stift Melk
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Coronelli globes
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source