- Ancient Kyoto Kyoto's sacred horse stable at Kamigamo Shrine
- Bahla Fort Bahla Fort's horse stalls
- Biblical Tells Megiddo Stables
- Blenheim Palace Now an indoor cinema
- Bukhara Khanate Stables inside the Ark Fortress
- Byblos The former Crusade cathedral was used as horse stables by the Arabs.
- Drottningholm Near the entrance
- Engelsberg Ironworks
- Fasil Ghebbi
- Fujisan Kitaguchi Hongu Fuji Sangen Jinja has a sacred horse stable.
- Gammelstad 6 of the former 300 are left among the church cottages
- Incense Route of the Negev Mamshit
- Itsukushima Shrine Sacred Horse Stable at the entrance to the shrine
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape Stables of the castle of Lednice
- Litomysl Castle
- Mantua and Sabbioneta Pallazo Té was built at the location of the horse stables of the Gonzaga family. Its main room depicts the favourite horses.
- Maulbronn Monastery Stables of Ludwig, Duke of Württemberg (now Rathaus)
- Meknes Royal Stable
- Nikko Nikko's sacred stable at Toshogu Shrine
- Old City of Jerusalem Solomon's Stables
- Orkhon Valley Ordu-Baliq Link
- Potsdam Orangerie, now a film museum
- Residences of the Royal House of Savoy
- Rome Stables of Emperor Augustus Link
- Salzburg The one next to the festival halls and the Neutor served the court stables that - which actually were what are now the Festival Halls, thus the name "Hofstallgasse" or "Court stable lane" for the street.
- Schönbrunn Stables and coach-houses
- Versailles Now the "Academie du Spectacle Equestre" Link
- Vienna Hofburg stables of the Lipizzaner horses
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Horse Stables
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source