Preservation assisted by Getty Trust
The J. Paul Getty Trust is an international cultural and philanthropic institution that focuses on the visual arts in all their dimensions.
- Ancient Thebes Tomb of Nefertari (1986-92)
- Chaco Culture Chaco Canyon (1991-6)
- Mogao Caves (1991-5)
- Paphos Orpeos Mosaic (1988-9)
- Prague St Vitus Mosaic (1992-2003)
- Pyramids (Memphis) Sphinx (1990-2)
- Quito City Centre (1991-7)
- Royal Palaces of Abomey Palace Bas Reliefs (1992-7)
- Santo Domingo Retablo of Church of Santo Domingo (1997-2000)
- Yungang Grottoes (1991- 5)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Preservation assisted by Getty Trust
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source