Once the tallest freestanding structure in the World
- Cologne Cathedral Cathedral, the tallest between 1880 and 1884
- Paris, Banks of the Seine Eiffel Tower, the tallest between 1889 and 1930
- Pyramids (Memphis) Great Pyramid of Giza, the tallest between c. 2570 BC and c. 1300 AD
- Stralsund and Wismar St. Mary's church, the tallest between 1625 and 1647
- Strasbourg Cathedral, the tallest between 1647 and 1874
- Tallinn St. Olaf's church, the tallest between 1549 and 1625
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Once the tallest freestanding structure in the World
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source