The founder of the Bahai Faith.
- Bahá’i Holy Places Had a summer house and died (1892) at the Mansion of Bahjí. He was buried at a shrine next to the mansion.
- Istanbul In exile in Constantinople for four months in 1863
- Old City of Acre Lived in the prison-city of Akk? between 1868 and 1879
- Selimiye Mosque Between 1843 and 1848, Baha'u'llah, founder of the Baha'i faith was exiled to Adrianople by the Ottomans, and during that period he and his family worshipped regularly at the Selimiye Mosque
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Baha’u’llah
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source