- Belfries World's Fair 1913 Ghent: its Belfry was renovated for that occasion, and a new spire was erected
- Budapest Heroes' Square - Millenium Exhibition 1896
- Independence Hall The current bell at Independence Hall, "Centennial Bell", was made for the Centennial International Exhibition of 1876, the first official World's Fair in the United States.
- Paris, Banks of the Seine Champs de Mars "Exposition Universelle"- 1855, 1867 (with Palais du Trocadero), 1878, 1889 (with Eiffel Tower) and 1900. "Exposition Internationale des Arts et Techniques dans la vie Moderne" 1937 (with new Palais de Chaillot on site of Palais du Trocadero)
- Royal Exhibition Building Royal Exhibtion building 1880
- Uxmal In 1930 Frans Blom led a Tulane University expedition to the site. They made plaster casts of the façades of the "Nunnery Quadrangle"; using these casts, a replica of the Quadrangle was constructed and displayed at the 1933 World's Fair in Chicago, Illinois. (wiki)
- Venice and its Lagoon Biennale
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to International Exhibitions
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source