- Chan Chan Discovered it
- Cuzco Invader
- Lima Founder, and died there
- Panamá Mayor
- Qhapaq Ñan Through San Marcos and Yamobamba one arrives at the town of Baños, where the Inca Atahualpa was when Francisco Pizarro arrived with his soldiers in November 1532 and from there it is a short distance to Cajamarca, the city where both met in an unequal battle (Nom File) + Conquest of Cuzco
- Seville Stayed there after returning from America
- Toledo Met with King Charles I
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Francisco Pizarro
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source