- Ahwar of Southern Iraq Temple of Charyos in Uruk
- Ancient Merv
- Bam Cultural Landscape Earliest remains (citadel of Arg-? Bam) probably belong to the Parthian dynasty
- Susa .. it fell under Seleucid and then Parthian spheres of influence. It is assumed Susa became a colony of retired soldiers who settled there and were given land plots to be cultivated. During Parthian rule improvements to the irrigation system contributed to increasing the fertility of the surrounding area. (AB ev)
- Takht-e Soleyman Archaeological excavations have revealed traces of a 5th century BC occupation during the Achaemenid period, as well as later Parthian settlements in the citadel. (Wiki)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Parthian Empire
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source