Erich von Däniken
Sites connected to theories / hypotheses on extraterrestial influences on earth, as developed by the Swiss author Erich von Däniken.
- El Fuerte de Samaipata El Cascabel, two parallel lines, has been pronounced to be a flying saucer launching and landing site by Erich Von Daniken
- Nan Madol See Erich Von Daniken (1973), The Gold of the Gods, Chapter 4: "Temuen, The Island They Call Nan Madol"
- Nasca Lines
- Palenque Tomb of Pakal the Great Sarcophagus lid supposed to show an astronaut
- Poverty Point Erich von Däniken has suggested a connection to extraterrestrials. He suggested that one of the mounds was a landing platform for alien aircraft (wiki)
- Pyramids (Memphis)
- Qutb Minar 'Non-rusting' iron pillar
- Rapa Nui
- Stone Spheres of the Diquís theory of alien origin for the spheres in "Chariots of the gods" Link
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Erich von Däniken
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source