Built in the 10th century BC
The 10th century BC started the first day of 1000 BC and ended the last day of 901 BC.
- Ephesus temple to Artemis, which cult can be traced back to the early first millennium BCE. Excavated finds indicate that the first Greek colonisers arrived c 1000 BCE (AB ev)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Built in the 10th century BC
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source