Derived from more than one TWHS
Sites that appeared as more than one T-site (extensions excluded as well as multinational sites with one T-site per country).
- Ahwar of Southern Iraq Ur & Marshlands of Mesopotamia
- Ancient ksours The 4 ksours appeared as separate entries on the T List
- Ancient villages of Northern Syria Qal' at Sem'an (Saint-Syméon), Sergilla and L'église de Qalbe Loze previously appeared separately on Syria's T List
- Arab-Norman Palermo Palermo and Monreale Cathedral (1995) and Cattedrale di Cefalu' e abitato storico (1998)
- Atlantic Forest South-East "Lagoon complex of Iguape" and "Paranapiacaba - Upper Ribeira"
- Baekje Historic Areas Combination of former TWHS Gongju and Buyeo Historic Sites and Iksan Historic Areas (both 2010)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano Paestum, Posidonia and Certosa di Padula
- Gebel Barkal Gebel Barkal and El Kurru
- Grand Canal Includes former TWHS Extension Project of Classical Gardens of Suzhou: Classical Gardens of Suzhou and Historical Street Blocks (2008) and The Ancient Venetian Township in the South of Yangtze River - Nanxun
- Hierapolis-Pamukkale Originally two separate nominations (Hierapolis and Pamukkale).
- Hill Forts of Rajasthan Chittorgarh Fort and Hill Forts of Rajasthan
- Kunta Kinteh Island Includes Former TWHS James Island and Fort Bullen
- Land of Frankincense Khor Rori (ancient Sumhuram) and Al-Balid, ancient Zofar
- Loire Valley Includes former TWHS Abbaye de Fontevrault; Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire; Chateau et domaine de Chambord; Chateau de Blois
- Longobards in Italy Includes the former TWHS Monte Sant'Angelo (2006), Santa Giulia-San Salvatore (1979), Santuario Rupestre of Olevano sul Tusciano, and part of Spoleto and Tempietto sul Clitunno (1996)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta Mantua and Sabbioneta were originally separate nominations
- Meroe Meroe, Naqa and Musawwarat es-Sufra all appeared separately on the T List
- Mount Wutai Foguang Monastery and Foguang Temple
- Paris, Banks of the Seine Includes former TWHS Hotel des Invalides de Paris, Tour Eiffel, Sainte-Chapelle de Paris
- Petroglyphs of the Mongolian Altai Includes former TWHS Tsagaan salaa rock painting (1996) and The Upper Tsagaan Gol Complex (2009)
- Pompei Pompei and Ercolano
- Primeval Beech Forests Poloniny Vorgom Forests and Primeval Forests of Slovakia (Slovak section)
- Rabat Includes former TWHS Kasbah of the Udayas, Tour Hassan, Site de Chellah & Ville antique de Sala
- Residences of the Royal House of Savoy From former TWHS Torino le dimore sabaude - & Stupingi
- Rio Abiseo National Park Pajaten Archaeological Complex and Rio Abiseo National Park
- Route of Santiago de Compostela Includes now former TWHS Eunate - Iglesia de Sta Maria, Burgos - Monasterio de las Huelgos, Jaca - Cathedral of San Pedro Apostol, Torres Del Rio - Iglesia del Santo Seplucro, Burgos - Miraflores Charterhouse (Monastery), Najera - Sta Maria la Real (inc in Compos route), Leon - Basilica of San Isidoro, Leon - Catedral de Sta Maria (all 1995), Conjunto fortificado de Pamplona (1998
- Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France Includes former TWHS Saint Sernin de Toulouse, Abbaye (et village) de Conques, Moissac
- Royal Palace at Caserta Caserta-Stupinigi and St. Leucio and Aquedotto Vanvitelliano
- Samarkand Includes former TWHS Afrasiab and Ulughbek Observatory
- Silk Roads Includes the following former Chinese TWHS: The Remains of Chang'an City of the Han Dynasty, The Silk Road (Chinese Section), The Ruins of Daming Palace of the Tang Dynasty, The Ruins of Jiaohe Ancient City
- Xidi and Hongcun Formerly appeared on T List as separate entries: Xidi Ancient Human Settlements & Hongcun Ancient Human Settlements (1999)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Derived from more than one TWHS
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source