WHS currently or historically located on the shores of the Tyrhennian Sea. For boundaries of the Sea - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrrhenian_Sea
- Costiera Amalfitana
- Isole Eolie
- Naples The inscribed area includes a large section of coastline both in the commercial and historic centre and south to the suburb of Posilipo with waterfront houses and the "Villa Donn'Anna... a historic residence.... It sits prominently at water's edge at the beginning of the Posilipo coast" (Wiki)
- Pompei Herculaneum originally fronted the Tyrhennian Sea and the remains include the Harbour area and sea front houses e.g The House of the Deer
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Tyrhennian Sea
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source