European Diploma of Protected Areas
WHS of which at least a part has been awarded the "European Diploma of Protected Areas"
See - http://www.coe.int/t/dg4/cultureheritage/nature/Diploma/default_en.asp
- Belovezhskaya Pushcha / Bialowieza Forest
- Danube Delta
- Donana National Park
- Dorset and East Devon Coast That part east of Weymouth as "Purbeck Heritage Coast"
- Laponian Area Muddus National Park & Sarek and Padjelanta National Parks Link
- Pyrénées - Mont Perdu Ordesa y Mte Perdido NP
- Teide National Park
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to European Diploma of Protected Areas
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source