In geography, a cape is a headland or promontory of large size extending into a body of water, usually the sea.
- Banc d'Arguin Cape Tafarit
- Cape Floral Region Cape Peninsula National Park
- Desembarco del Granma National Park Cabo Cruz
- Everglades East Cape
- Fraser Island Sandy Cape Link
- Great Barrier Reef Cape York
- Gulf of California Cabo San Lucas
- Istanbul Sarayburnu (includes Topkapi Palace)
- Lagoons of New Caledonia Cap Ndoua
- Lake Baikal Cape Khaboy - the northernmost point of Olkhon Island
- Ningaloo Coast North West Cape Link
- Shark Bay Cape Peron Link
- Shiretoko Shiretoko Cape
- Tasmanian Wilderness South West Cape
- Volcanoes of Kamchatka Southern Kamchatka Nature Park
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Cape
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source