The Olive Grove Landscapes of Andalusia
The Olive Grove Landscapes of Andalusia is part of the Tentative list of Spain in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to The Olive Grove Landscapes of Andalusia? Click here to add your own review.
- Full name: The Olive Grove Landscapes of Andalusia
- Country: Spain
2017 - Submitted
In the News
The site has 15 locations. Show all
- Baeza (La Loma)
- Cazorla (Sierra de Cazorla)
- Deifontes Montes de Granada
- La Puerta de Segura Sierra de Segura
- Martos Sierra de Jaen
- Montefrio Poniente de Granada
- Montoro (Montoro-Adamuz)
- Olvera Sierra de Cadiz
- Pozoblanco Los Pedroches
- Torres Albanchez de Mágina (Sierra Mágina)
- Villanueva del Arzobispo (Las Villas)