Silk Road Sites in India
Silk Road Sites in India is part of the Tentative list of India in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to Silk Road Sites in India? Click here to add your own review.
- Full name: Silk Road Sites in India
- Country: India
2010 - Submitted
In the News
The site has 12 locations. Show all
- Ancient monastery and stupa together with adjacent land (Harwan)
- Ancient Site and Buddhist Stupa (Sanghol)
- Arikamedu, Early Historic Site
- Buddhist remains of Kushinagar
- Excavated Remains of Kaveripattinam(Excavated remains of Buddhist vihara and temple at Pallavaneswaram-Melaiyur)
- Mound Locally Known as Burud Kot (Nalla Sopara Stupa)
- Remains of Vikramshila Ancient University
- Ruins of Ancient Vaishali