Mining Historical Heritage
Mining Historical Heritage is part of the Tentative list of Spain in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to Mining Historical Heritage? Click here to add your own review.
- Full name: Mining Historical Heritage
- Country: Spain
2007 - Submitted
2007 - Revision
Includes former TWHS Rodalquilar (1995), Las Herrerias (Almeria) (1995) and Las canteras de s'Hostal (Ciutadella) (1998)
In the News
The site has 21 locations. Show all
- "The ""Reunion"" Historical mining complex at Villanueva del Rio y Minas "
- Aiiana salt mines
- Almaden-Puertollano Mines
- Alto Guadiato Mining District
- Bellmunt del Priorat Mines
- La Union Mining Basins
- Las Encartaciones iron ore mines
- Linares-La Carolina Mining District
- Mares de S'Hostal Quarries
- Mining basins on the Tharsis River
- Mining basins on the Tinto River
- Neolithic Mines of Can Tintorer en Gava
- Ojos Negros Mines
- Rodalquilar Mines
- Salinas de lman
- Sierra Almagrera Mining District
- Valle del Caudal
- Valle del Nalon
- Valle del Sabero Mining Basin