Original Meadow - Pasture Sites of Slovakia
Original Meadow - Pasture Sites of Slovakia is part of the Tentative list of Slovakia in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List.
Click here for a short description of the site, as delivered by the state party.
- ●● Tentative
The coordinates shown for all tentative sites were produced as a community effort. They are not official and may change on inscription.
Share your experiences!
Have you been to Original Meadow - Pasture Sites of Slovakia? Click here to add your own review.
- Full name: Original Meadow - Pasture Sites of Slovakia
- Country: Slovakia
2005 - Requested by State Party to not be examined
Withdrawn by Slovakia
2002 - Submitted
In the News
The site has 9 locations.
- Bocianska valley (Vysna Boca and Nizna Boca)
- Horehronie (Hel'pa - Telgart)
- Kostoliansko-Iehotsky region (Jedlov? Kostol'any - Mal? Lehota and Vel'k? Lehota)
- Liptovska Teplicka
- Podpolianska area (Strelniky - Poniky - Hrochot - Hrinova - Ocova)
- Turiec (Sklabina - Bela - Blatnica)
- Zamagurie (Zdiar - Osturna - Velka Frankova - Mala Frankova - Jezersko)