About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /

Backlog of technical enhancements

Page  Page 9 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Author nfmungard
Registered
#121 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 04:10 
Solivagant:
The Text links under "The List" and Country - but not the links from the maps - for Spissky Hrad are returning this message -
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 31"

Probably due to character encoding. All is waiting right now for the next big release to go into test (nice editor, nice login, ...) as I made rather large changes for the user side of things and the workflow management.

Solivagant:
While I am posting re the Web site - is there any technical reason why the "Tab list" at the top of the "Forum Page" is incomplete and in a different sequence from those at the top of every other page? e.g "Tentative" is missing -which means that if you want to go from the Forum to the Tentative List page you have to go via e.g "Start"!

Forum is separate for all intents and purposes. We were going to look into it after the next big release.

Author Durian
Registered
#122 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 05:02 
nfmungard:
the next big release

Nice, I am looking for it. A perfect way to celebrate 20 years of this website :)

Author nfmungard
Registered
#123 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 06:51 
Durian:
A perfect way to celebrate 20 years of this website :)

Not sure if this website is really 20 years old or you are referring to the long time it takes ;) hopefully it should happen with the meetup ;)

Author meltwaterfalls
Registered
#124 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 07:13 
nfmungard:
Not sure if this website is really 20 years old

It has a note at the bottom of the page saying 1997-2017, so someone regards it as 20 years old at least :)

Author nfmungard
Registered
#125 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 07:25 
meltwaterfalls:
It has a note at the bottom of the page saying 1997-2017, so someone regards it as 20 years old at least :)

True, hard to miss ;)

Wondering what count Els had when she started this... Well, revising the visited sites by adding dates and locations is on my prospective to do list...And then we could have animated maps with dots being added and ... For the 30th anniversary.

Author meltwaterfalls
Registered
#126 | Posted: 16 Aug 2017 09:18 
nfmungard:
And then we could have animated maps with dots being added

Oh actually I wanted to have a word with you about that, hopefully at some watering hole in la Linea.

Author nfmungard
Registered
#127 | Posted: 19 Aug 2017 06:24 
Just a heads up. Els and I are working on the new release. Hopefully, there will be no impact on prod.

Author elsslots
Admin
#128 | Posted: 23 Aug 2017 01:36 
Be Aware that the Community Page is not right at the moment.

We were still finalizing the new updates as Nan mentioned, but something isn't right.
Will try to go back to a previous version!

Author nfmungard
Registered
#129 | Posted: 23 Aug 2017 02:50 
@Els: The community page looks fine to me. Only the new/community one is clearly nok.

Author nfmungard
Registered
#130 | Posted: 23 Aug 2017 03:25 
If anyone would like to be guinea pig and enter a new review with the new screens (TinyMCE!), ping me or Els please.

Author elsslots
Admin
#131 | Posted: 23 Aug 2017 11:33 
nfmungard:
@Els: The community page looks fine to me

I meant the update of recently visited WHS on the profile page. Look for example at mine. http://www.worldheritagesite.org/community/Els+Slots

Author wojtek
Registered
#132 | Posted: 23 Aug 2017 13:18 
nfmungard:
If anyone would like to be guinea pig and enter a new review

I would like. I tried to enter a new review today but failed (blank page).

Author nfmungard
Registered
#133 | Posted: 23 Aug 2017 14:40 
wojtek

Okay. Please try to login here:
www.worldheritagesite.org/new/community/login

Credentials are the same. Please write me directly at <forumname>@gmail.com if you need help. You can't upload pictures yet (so don't try to).

Author wojtek
Registered
#134 | Posted: 24 Aug 2017 01:23 
Done. Everything was fine so far.

Page  Page 9 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website / Backlog of technical enhancements Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®