About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /

Backlog of technical enhancements

Page  Page 8 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Author nfmungard
Registered
#106 | Posted: 14 Jul 2017 12:28 
kintante
I would be happy to handover. Redoing the login right now and that's what I would prefer focussing on. Please mail me and els. Els email you nave. Mine is my forum name + @gmail.com

Author elsslots
Admin
#107 | Posted: 14 Jul 2017 13:18 
kintante:
SEO is not among my main tasks, but I have some experience. I suggest you don't rush into it before having a proper concept. The changes will consume quite some time so it's better if you/we know exactly what to do. I'd like to join in if you have some use for me.

Thanks, very much appreciated

Author meltwaterfalls
Registered
#108 | Posted: 19 Jul 2017 16:12 
I just noticed there are reviews on the T-list site for Citté-fortezza di Palmanova.

Perhaps it would be best to copy these over to the Venetian Works of Defence?

Author elsslots
Admin
#109 | Posted: 20 Jul 2017 13:54 
meltwaterfalls:
Perhaps it would be best to copy these over to the Venetian Works of Defence?

Yes I will do that. I suspect the TWHS will be withdrawn by Italy in the near future.

Author evilweevil
Registered
#110 | Posted: Yesterday 16:34 
In the Gelati Monastery page, there is still the main dot on Bagrati Cathedral, also the text still says "This WHS also covers the Bagrati Cathedral, a 11th-century cathedral church in the city of Kutaisi." Not true anymore :)

Page  Page 8 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website / Backlog of technical enhancements Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®