About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website /

Backlog of technical enhancements

Page  Page 10 of 10:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Author meltwaterfalls
Registered
#136 | Posted: 9 Oct 2017 07:01 | Edited by: meltwaterfalls 
Not sure if this is the best forum to post it on, but it seems mildly appropriate.

Just a minor point there is typo/ transliteration issue in the name of the tentative site Mountain-top Hotel and Television Transmitter Ještìd It should be Mountain-top Hotel and Television Transmitter Ještěd. Only a one letter change but thought I would flag it up.

Also in doing so I will highlight the great review from Solivagant, which is well worth a read if anyone is interested in such things, or perhaps I should re-phrase that, especially if you are not interested in such things, as it does a great job of finding the importance of the site.

Author clyde
Registered
#137 | Posted: 9 Oct 2017 11:03 
meltwaterfalls
I totally agree with you meltwaterfalls. After reading Solivagant's review, I wrote it down on my personal list of worthwhile road trip stops.

Author clyde
Registered
#138 | Posted: 9 Oct 2017 11:06 
Another feature we seem to have lost (used to be my favourite among the lists) is the table showing whs visited by each wh traveller per continent and per category (ex. most difficult).

Author elsslots
Admin
#139 | Posted: 10 Oct 2017 10:39 | Edited by: elsslots 
elsslots:
Bringing 2 issues on the current page over here so we not forget:
- Top lists, Most valuable: list is wrong, should be taken from site_ranking (and group by ranking A, B and C). See http://www.worldheritagesite.org/whstop2002016.php for original list
- Community page: Sorting of date under 'Recently Updated' is not right, somehow it sorts by day (so 28 Sept comes before 4 Oct)

Issue #2 seems a problem too with other sorting, somehow the original query which is right seems to be overruled. See for example the Recent additions to the all tentative page: it shows them alphabetically while the query (correctly) is on id descending.

Author elsslots
Admin
#140 | Posted: 10 Oct 2017 10:40 
meltwaterfalls:
Only a one letter change

fixed it!

Page  Page 10 of 10:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
About this website www.worldheritagesite.org Forum / About this website / Backlog of technical enhancements Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

www.worldheritagesite.org Forum Powered by Chat Forum Software miniBB ®