Congo River Basin
Sites located in the Congo River Basin, as per http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:CongoLualaba_watershed_topo.png. See also this Unesco publication: http://whc.unesco.org/en/news/617
The connection belongs to Geography connections.
- Dja Faunal Reserve: Dja River is a contributary to the Congo River.
- Garamba National Park
- Kahuzi-Biega National Park: west of Lake Kivu
- Okapi Wildlife Reserve
- Salonga National Park: Located at the central basin of the Congo river
- Sangha Trinational: Situated in the north-western Congo Basin
- Virunga National Park
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Congo River Basin?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source