A bandstand is a circular or semicircular structure set in a park, garden, pier, or indoor space, designed to accommodate musical bands performing concerts. A simple construction, it both creates an ornamental focal point and also serves acoustic requirements while providing shelter for the changeable weather, if outdoors. (Wiki)
The connection belongs to Constructions connections.
- Australian Convict Sites: Parramatta park (Government Domain) Link
- Brugge: In the Koningin Astridpark
- Cienfuegos: At central square
- City of Bath: Inside Royal Victoria Park
- Corfu: At the Spianada
- Edinburgh: Ross bandstand Link
- Maritime Greenwich: Greenwich Park Link
- Mining Sites of Wallonia: In Quinconces park
- Morelia: At the Plaza de Armas
- Old Town Lunenburg Link
- Panamá: On Plaza de la Independencia in Casco Viejo
- Querétaro: at Jardín Zenea
- Saltaire: In Roberts Park
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Tequila: in Tequila town, main plaza
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Bandstand?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source