Used in film as another WHS
WHS that have been used in films as another WHS
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Amphitheater of El Jem: Gladiator (as Rome)
- Blenheim Palace: Onegin (as St Petersburg (Winter Palace))
- Gardens and Castle at Kromeríz: Amadeus (as Vienna (Belvedere Palace))
- Kairouan: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (as Cairo)
- Ksar of Aït Ben Haddou: Jesus of Nazareth, Lawrence of Arabia, Soddom and Gomaorah, Gladiator (as Jerusalem)
- Matera: Passion of the Christ (as Jerusalem)
- Royal Palace at Caserta: In Angels and Demons as the Vatican
- Valletta: Gladiator (as Rome), Kingdom of Heaven (as Jerusalem)
- Würzburg Residence: used as the Louvre in the Three Musketeers (2011)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Used in film as another WHS?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source