Imperial family of the Aztec empire
The connection belongs to Individual People connections.
- Caceres: Palacio de los Toledo-Moctezuma, built by Juan Cano de Saavedra thanks to a large donation from his wife Isabel, daughter of the Aztec ruler Moctezuma II.
- Mexico City and Xochimilco: Palace of Moctezuma II
- Vienna: Moctezuma II's crown is kept in the antropological museum in the Hofburg since the 16th Century.
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Moctezuma Family?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source