Highest (over 5000m)
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Huascaran National Park: Huascaran (6768m)
- Khangchendzonga National Park: 8586m high peak of Khangchendzonga, the 3rd highest in the world
- Kilimanjaro National Park: Kilimanjaro (5895m)
- Mount Kenya: Mt Kenya (5119m)
- Nanda Devi and Valley of Flowers: Gauri Parbat (6719m)
- Rwenzori Mountains: Mount Stanley (5109m)
- Sagarmatha National Park: Mount Everest (8850m)
- Three parallel rivers of Yunnan: Mt Kawagebo 6740m
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Highest (over 5000m)?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source