The connection belongs to Geography connections.
- Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks: Banff Upper Hot Springs, Part of Banff National Park
- City of Bath
- Guanacaste: Rincon de la Vieja National Park
- Gunung Mulu: Terikan River hot springs
- Iwami Ginzan Silver Mine: Yunotsu Hot Spring Town
- Kenya Lake System: The Kenya Lake System presents an exceptional range of geological and biological processes of exceptional natural beauty, including falls, geysers, hot springs (OUV)
- Kii Mountain Range: Yunomine Onsen, part of Kumano Sankeimichi Nakahechi pilgrimage route (Kii Mountain) is a famous hot spring resort since ancient time
- Kinabalu Park
- Morne Trois Pitons: Boiling Lake
- Mount Emei, including Leshan Giant Buddha: Qingyin Pavilion area is the source of hot spring water that supply many hot spring resorts in Baogua Temple area
- Olympic National Park: Olympic Hot Springs
- Pitons Management Area
- Shiretoko: A hot springs waterfall called Kamuiwakkayu-no-taki
- Volcanoes of Kamchatka: Valley of Geysers
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Hot Springs?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source