Preservation assisted by Getty Trust
The J. Paul Getty Trust is an international cultural and philanthropic institution that focuses on the visual arts in all their dimensions.
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Ancient Thebes: Tomb of Nefertari (1986-92)
- Chaco Culture: Chaco Canyon (1991-6)
- Mogao Caves: (1991-5)
- Paphos: Orpeos Mosaic (1988-9)
- Prague: St Vitus Mosaic (1992-2003)
- Pyramids (Memphis): Sphinx (1990-2)
- Quito: City Centre (1991-7)
- Royal Palaces of Abomey: Palace Bas Reliefs (1992-7)
- Santo Domingo: Retablo of Church of Santo Domingo (1997-2000)
- Yungang Grottoes: (1991- 5)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Preservation assisted by Getty Trust?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source