The connection belongs to Geography connections.
- Fortifications of Vauban: Villefranche de Conflent & Mont Louis
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley
- Primeval Beech Forests: Aztaparreta
- Pyrénées - Mont Perdu
- Route of Santiago de Compostela: The route starts in the Pyrenees at Somport and at Roncevalles, both part of this site.
- Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France: Several sites in Midi-Pyr?n?es
- Vall de Boi
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Pyrenees?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source