Located in a microstate
A microstate is a sovereign state having a very small population or very small land area, but usually both. The connection is restricted to sovereign states with an area less than 1000 km2 and fewer than a million people.
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Aldabra Atoll: Seychelles (455km2 / 80699 inhabitants)
- Antigua Naval Dockyard: Antigua & Barbuda (440km2 / 91,295 inhabitants)
- Bikini Atoll: Bikini - Marshall Islands 181sq kms/62000
- Bridgetown: Barbados: 431 km2 / 284,589 inhabitants
- Brimstone Hill Fortress: St. Kitts and Nevis (261km2 / 42696 inhabitants)
- Hal Saflieni Hypogeum: Malta (316km2 / 402000 inhabitants)
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley: Andorra (468km? / 71822 inhabitants)
- Megalithic Temples of Malta: Malta (316km2 / 402000 inhabitants)
- Morne Trois Pitons: Dominica (751km2 / 71,727 inhabitants)
- Nan Madol: Federated States of Micronesia (702km2 / 106,104 inhabitants)
- Phoenix Islands: Land Area/Pop (2009 est) Phoenix Islands - Kiribati 811 sq km/98000
- Pitons Management Area: Saint Lucia (539km2 / 160765 inhabitants)
- Rock Islands: Palau: 459 km2 / 20,956 inhabitants
- Rome: (Vatican part of the site) Vatican City (0.44km2 / 824 inhabitants)
- San Marino and Mount Titano: San Marino (61km2 / 29,615 inhabitants)
- Valletta: Malta (316km2 / 402000 inhabitants)
- Vallée de Mai: Seychelles (455km2 / 80699 inhabitants)
- Vatican City: Vatican City (0.44km2 / 824 inhabitants)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Located in a microstate?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source