Sites located directly at Baltic Sea coasts
The connection belongs to Geography connections.
- Curonian Spit
- Fortress of Suomenlinna
- High Coast / Kvarken Archipelago
- Kronborg Castle
- Malbork Castle
- Old Rauma
- Primeval Beech Forests: Jasmund National Park Link
- Southern Öland
- St. Petersburg
- Stevns Klint
- Stralsund and Wismar
- Struve Geodetic Arc: Svartivara Island (Finland) Mäkipällys and Ponit Z on Hogland Island (Russia). All three on island in the Baltic See.
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Baltic Sea?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source