The connection belongs to Geography connections.
- Arequipa: (2380mtrs)
- Chavin: (3185mtrs)
- Coffee Cultural Landscape
- El Fuerte de Samaipata: (1690mtrs) (foothills)
- Huascaran National Park
- Los Alerces National Park
- Los Glaciares: (up to 3375 mtrs)
- Machu Picchu
- Manu National Park: The Park lies in the southeastern Peruvian Andes (UNEP-WCMC)
- Qhapaq Ñan
- Quebrada de Humahuaca: (2500-3500mtrs)
- Rio Abiseo National Park: (500- 4200mtrs)
- San Agustín: (1695 mtrs)
- Sangay National Park
- Santa Ana de los Rios de Cuenca: (2500 mtrs)
- Sewell Mining Town: (2000mtrs)
- Sucre: (2750 mtrs)
- Tierradentro: (2295 mtrs)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Andes?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source