Situated in an administrative exclave of a city
WHS situated in an administrative Exclave of a city.
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Ogasawara Islands: Administratively part of Tokyo City despite being situated 1000kms south of it.
- Statue of Liberty: Situated on Liberty Island which is administratively part of NYC even though totally surrounded by waters which belong to Jersey City. See Link
- Wadden Sea: The Hamburg Wadden See NP is administratively part of Hamburg even though it is situated 1,5kms off Cuxhaven in the estuary of the Elbe andd the North Sea. See Link
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Situated in an administrative exclave of a city?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source