Only portion of building inscribed
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Asturian Monuments: Only the Camara Santa of Oviedo cathedral
- Belfries: Some of the Belfries are inscribed separately from the larger structures of which they are a part. E.g Binche, Charleroi and Tuin.
- Mudejar Architecture of Aragon: Only the tower of San Martin church in Teruel is inscribed
- Ravenna: Only the Archiepiscopal Chapel, part of the former bishop's palace
- Works of Antoni Gaudí: Only those portions of the building actually built up to Gaudi's death are included (so Nativity facade, but not the Glory and Passion Façades)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Only portion of building inscribed?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source