WHS with (parts of) Golf Courses within the core area.
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks: Banff Springs Golf Course Link
- Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape: Cape Cornwall Golf Course lies within the boundaries of St Just Mining district.
- Derwent Valley Mills: Chevin Golf Club: the boundaries of the WHS seem to run around it's perimeter, but because the course goes over the railway tunnel, the Par 3 4th Hole is entirely within the WHS boundaries.
- Fray Bentos: Fray Bentos Golf Club Link
- Frontiers of the Roman Empire: Hadrians Wall runs thorugh Haltwhistle Golf Course. The Antonine Wall runs through the Golf Course Douglas Park.
- Par force hunting landscape: In Jægersborg Dyrehave ... The open clearings include fields that produce forage for the game, a golf course and Bellevue Beach park. (nom file)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Golf Courses?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source